BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Ceremony

Our wedding ceremony will begin at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, October 16, 2010.  My dad will walk me down the aisle of St. Francis Xavier College Church - the aisle I've dreamed about walking down since I was little.  Every weekened while I was attending Saint Louis University I imagined the day and wondered who I'd be walking towards.  Did I know him yet?  Little did I know that I did, indeed, know him and had known him since I was eight years old!

This year the church is celebrating its 125th anniversary in its current location on Saint Louis University's campus at the corner of Grand and Lindell Blvds.  You can read about the history of the church here

The bridesmaids' sapphire satin dresses will look stunning in the church and I just can't WAIT to see Zac standing in his tux at the altar.  I wonder who will cry more?

0 comments: