BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Welcome! Read this one first.


So far, I haven't really fallen into the "bridezilla" category yet (at least, I don't think so).  In fact, I think that I'm a little TOO laid-back about the wedding, considering Zac and I have had our date set since October 1 of last year and we're just now sending out Save-the-Dates.

Although I've only read a handful of bridal magazines since Zac proposed, they all stress the importance of a wedding website.  The website is "the place for guests to go for details and to learn a little bit more about the bride and groom" - a "very necessary" space for you to be shamelessly self-centered and write about how you met, how he (or she) proposed, etc. 

I was completely against it - everything from the cheesy website templates to the tendency of people to "over share" with guests.  Totally against it until I decided to do it.

So I picked a blog and just started writing.  I'm really really really (really!) getting excited about this wedding and I'm obsessed with where we're having it, the people who will be there and the fact that Zac and I will be married at the end of it all. 

So, please, indulge me if you're bored one day and read through the website.  Like St. Louis in general, our Church, our reception space, our rehearsal dinner space all have such history and romance to them.  Our wedding party is fantastic.  And I'm going to tell how we met and how he proposed only because they're kind of cute stories that I'm proud of.

Enjoy!

Love,
Kristin

0 comments: